The group vertically integrated into manufacturing of warp knitted fabrics after conclusive and detailed study before venturing into this field.
we knit about 800 tones of monthly knitted fabrics, with machines having imported from Karl Mayer, Germany.
Our customer base comprises of home textiles to technical textiles, which means right from being used as a decorative item to being used for its aesthetic properties.
Our Customer based expands from home textiles to Technical textiles i.e, right from being used as a deorative item to being used for its assthetic properties.
With the application such as :
• Curtain Fabrics
• Automotive Fabrics
These are few target markets to which our knitted fabrics are being used, we mainly deal in supplying grey fabrics, thus giving freedom to our customers to print or dye their own design.
USES OF WARP KNITTED FABRIC :
• A. Inner wear(brassieres, panties, camisoles, girdles, sleepwear, hook- and eye tape.)
• B. Apparel (sportswear lining, track suits, leisure wear and safety reflective vests.)
• C. Household (mattress stitch-in fabrics, furnishing, laundry bags, mosquito nets and aquarium fish nets.)
• D. Shoes (inner lining and inner sole lining in sports shoes and industrial safety shoes.)
• E. Automotive (car cushion, head rest lining, sun shades and lining for motorbike helmets.)
• F. Industrial (pvc/pu backing, production masks, caps and gloves (for the electronic industry.)